First Tip: Hook Up
When your child is upset, check your own energy! When you are energetically
scrambled or stressed, they will be too. Take some time to calm or relax yourself and
notice how this affects their energy. Hint: Do a Hook Up whenever you find yourself
getting stressed or upset at your child. You will find your child will calm down much
quicker and you will feel better too!
1) Cross your feet at your ankles
2) Hold your arms straight out in front of you with back of hands facing each other,
3) Cross one hand over the other & place palms together & clasp fingers.
4) Bend elbows and fold hands in and up until they are resting comfortably on your chest.
5) take a big breath in while placing the tip of the tongue against the top of the palate
behind the front teeth.
6) When you exhale, relax the tongue in the mouth.
7) Hold this position until you notice a calming sensation inside. (It can take a minute or
8) Relax and uncross hands and feet.
9) Touch the finger tips of one hand against the finger tips of the other and notice the
energy where they meet. Hold for at least 30 seconds. (The energy may feel hot, tingly or
like it is vibrating, humming or throbbing)
10) When your child asks you what you are doing, tell him/her that it is a way to calm
down. Ask them if they would like to join you!
Tip Two: Sedating Triple Warmer (Major Meridien Line in the body)
Sedating Triple Warmer is another powerful way of calming down a child’s over energy.
If this procedure is done once or twice a day for three to four weeks, you literally can
reset a child’s nervous system into a calmer mode.
1) While the child is calm and sitting or lying down in a relaxed position, hold the front
of her knee and the back of her elbow on the same side of the body. You may feel the
energy tingling as it moves down the leg to the ground. Is your child able to feel the
energy moving too?
2) When the 1st side feels like it is finished (it could be 5 minutes or more), switch to the
opposite elbow and knee and repeat the same procedure
3) Next move so you can hold the child’s little indentation on the outside of the baby toe
with one of your index fingers. Using your other index finger hold the spot where the
child’s 4th and 5th fingers join the hand (right where the V is located). You can hold these
points about the same amount of time as the elbow and knee points. This is repeated on
both sides until all four points are finished.
Hint: This is a relaxing activity to do as your child is going to sleep. It really can help
them fall asleep faster plus reprogram their nervous system at the same time.